What is equity crowdfunding?
Equity crowdfunding is the process whereby people (i.e. the ‘crowd’) invest in an early-stage unlisted company (a company that is not listed on a stock market) in exchange for shares in that company. A shareholder has partial ownership of a company and stands to profit should the company do well.
How it works?
- You contact us by filing in this enquiry form.
- Fortune Consulting checks whether your brand meets the required criteria by analysing the information you have provided
- Fortune Consulting contacts you if you are a good fit for the campaign
- We meet you to get to know you better and select the best crowdfunding platform for your brand
- We prepare the necessary financial documentation with you
- Fortune Consulting prepares communications materials for your brand, if you do not have them yet (logo, visual identification, website, social media channels – you will pay the costs of preparing all materials, excluding content produced for the platform, as it is produced free of charge)
- We approve with you all the promotional materials
- We publish content on the crowdfunding platform, your campaign starts after the platform approval
- We add communications activities outside the platform, if necessary
- After obtaining the funds, you pay us the pre-arranged percentage of the funds raised and also pay the platform fee